Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I KNOW I KNOW.........................................

Ok so I've been tagged again. I can see the eyes rolling already and the big sighs coming out of your mouth.
It's a short one.
Bare with me, maybe you'll learn something new.

3 JOYS
Family, Friends, Gospel.

3 FEARS
Dark, Spiders, Horror Movies

3 GOALS
Loose 45 pounds, keeping on top of housework, scriptures and prayers daily.

3 OBSESSIONS
Blogging, Eating, talking.

3 RANDOM FACTS
I CAN'T STAND my hair on the back of my neck and around my face, which is why my hair is always tied up. Anyone have any suggestions for a cute hair style for a soccer ball face which I can wear OUT.
I'm VERY lazy at heart.
I'm very nearly ALWAYS late for things. Dru asked me why one day and I said "I guess I just don't see it as important to be there on time, the world won't come to an end if I'm not there"
He said "Don't you see it as a sign of disrespect?"
I had nothing.

7 comments:

Gunnisac Sandersons said...

haahaahaa! I am always late, I try, but I am always late. I am still trying to figure out a hairdo for me and I hope you find a cute one for you, you look beautiful with it tied up however. I love these tags on you so I can find more out about you.

Brooke said...

Yea, I don't get being late to things, but it's an annal retentive quality that I need to work on, among others. Fun tag!

Talbot Family said...

45 pds. where on earth would you go. I love that you admit to being lazy at heart. I have the opposite problem, I can't settle down. Good luck with the hair.

Tiffany said...

I agree with Dru on the tardy factor, but maybe because I am also trying to tug my spouse into being on time. I have to give him some props, however--he's getting much better!

Anonymous said...

The great thing about you is that you never spruce up a story to make it work for you. You always tell it like it is. I love that quality in you and hope I can apply it in my life more. It was great seeing you guys last night. Look forward to seeing you in the next week or two! Love you girl!

Kristin said...

We'd all die of shock if you were actually on time for something. Besides, you have the perfect excuse, you were raised in polynesian time.

Tiffany said...

I love reading your posts! I am enjoying getting to know you better- I love tag, it is always so much fun :)