I guess we've got road trip on the mind since in 2 weeks we're taking a 10 hour one!!
So read on if you want. It's a lot of questions. I'll be impressed if you make it through.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope just my middle name. I think everyone knows that story though. Jeane is french and is a guy who save my grandpa in the second world war. My dad's middle name is Jeane and obviously mine is and Masaru's is. I'm hoping Masaru's future wife will be ok with naming their first kids middle name Jeane. We'll see.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hmmmmmmmmm well I think it might be at this lesson I did at relief society a couple of Sundays ago. It wasn't much of a cry though, a few tears! (Yeah right)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
It changes with my mood. At the moment I like this turkey with sun dried tomato seasoning that you can get at Smiths.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 a boy and a girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah I think I'd really like me. If I could get past some stupid things I say we'd be great mates.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes. My MTC Pres. wife did a lesson on it one Sunday and stared at me the whole time. Her and her hubby didn't like me much. I'm glad they were just my MTC leaders and not my mission.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
That's a big h@#$ no. I've had many opportunities. I decided to spend my money on a jewlery box instead.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically average, mentally yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
A good raspberry with magic shell topping. If no magic shell anything chocolate.
14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Jewelery. How much they smile.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, for sure red.
16.WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight. And my calves. They're abnormally humoungous. But in saying that I'm glad they function well.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My nieces and nephews in NZ.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I don't think this applies.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants, no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Granola I made myself.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Masaru in the bathtub.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh bread, new baby and fresh cut grass.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes. My son talks about her all the time now, and how she's having a little baby.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics and athletics.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I can't even watch a trailer for a scary movie.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The new batman.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I really like nice fruit that you can dip in that strawberry cool whip stuff.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
That would be no one.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm not. Last book I read was Jayne Ere
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's a laptop. There is no mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
So you think you can dance.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My two kids laughing hysterically.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Dunno. I like both.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Putting my foot in my mouth.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Dunedin, New Zealand.
I'm gonna tag: Katie (ok this means you need to start a blog Katie)
and Kelly Resgister (this means you too Kelly)
COME TO THE DARK SIDE LADIES.