Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bargin hunting


Well we've done it. We bought a huge grill this summer in anticipation of the cool patio that I have yet to construct. We also have a very good Adirondack chair with side table to go out there. Now all we need is the patio...Maybe next Saturday.

I was doing some shopping at Target and I found this great Amana grill on sale from 299$ down to 74.98$. I couldn't pass up the deal since I have been grilling on the little BBQ on the right that is meant for outings, not home grilling. It has served us well, but it will be nice not to cook on the ground! I can officially retire the little black grill to the camping equipment. We are starting to really look like home-owners, except we don't own the home... Oh well someday!

Anyone for a cook-out!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You got that for 75 bucks? That's a steal!

Melissa said...

I'm with Angie. I think that's awesome. I hope you have many happy cook outs.

Leslie said...

It looks great. I've wondered about how hard it is to keep the stainless clean. You'll have to let me know. Happy cooking, you bargain shopper you!

Dru said...

Good stuff Brooke. George Foreman eat your heart out.

Kristin said...

And I thought I was a good bargain hunter! We're jealous. You're going to build your own patio? Next Saturday. You have too much energy.

Laura said...

Hi!!! Melissa's friends here.

That is the BEST deal EVER! Way to go on the bargain hunting. I wouldn't pass that one up either. Hope you get the patio done soon so you can really enjoy the nice dinners out there.

Kerith Collins said...

i love it...i want one like that so bad!

Angela said...

You go shopping Mama, the grill rocks and looking forward to seeing the patio..