Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kate said....


In church last Sunday, Kate told our neighbor, "Tess sleeps with Ella, I sleep in my bed, Dad sleeps with mom, and Luke just needs a woman to sleep with!" She thinks that because he 'has a whole other side' (queen bed) he needs a sleeping companion. Of course, our neighbors think she is hilarious. She has also started sassing me quite a bit, open defiance more like it, and she thinks it's funny to repeat her questions till I go insane.
"Mom, can you get me somefing?!"
"Not now, Kate."
Now?
No
Now?
No
Now?
No
Now?
NO!!!!!!! she can keep going forever....if this keeps up, I'll be certifiable by next month.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Love it! Kate is adorable. Maybe if we're lucky we can both avoid being certifiable by next month. Our conversations go something like this:
Garrett: "can I have a piece of candy?"
me: "no"

Garrett: "can I have a piece of candy?"
me: "no"

Garrett: "can I have a piece of candy?"
me: "no"

Brooke said...

So what your saying is this is what I have to look forward to! I think that Kate can get away with more because she is so dang cute. Who could say no to that face and that little voice of hers. I'm telling you, girls are DRAMA...