Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Can't think of one

Well we were asked to contribute so here I am contributing. Our life is great at the moment. I'm doing well in this pregnancy. I've learned from the first go around and have only put on 1pound this pregnancy so far. So that's good for the after effects!!! I started off pretty big though so hopefully it'll stay low. Obviously everyone knows it's a girl and no we don't know what we're going to call her, but if we did, I don't think we'd tell lol.
Dru's working hard and doing his thing. I love staying at home and doing my thing. I'm starting again on the potty training with Masaru and so far it's a 50 50 split of sucess. He pooped in the potty yesterday and on the carpet today. He peed in the potty all today and on my mates floor yesterday. So you know...................I can't wait for what tomorrow entails.
That's us for now.
Love the Dru Nakaya clan

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea-That's a good start now just upload a picture or two. Thanks for writing. Loves

Kristin said...

ONE POUND!!!!
That's freakin' awesome! Keep up the good work with the potty training, it sucks, but I swear it'll be worth it when the bambina comes along!