Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stick a fork in me I'm done!

Well this was last weeks picture. I feel like I'm done baking, but really I am only 26 weeks tomorrow. I guess I still have some time to go. We had a great time with our ward last night at a Dodger Baseball game. When I was there two weeks ago my jacket would still zip closed, well last night no such luck. I have officially outgrown most of my regular clothing. Time to go get some maternity pants/shorts/skirts. I still find myself being shocked when I see my reflection in a store window. I think to myself "am I really that big or is the window just making me look larger than life". Bjorn just smiles when I ask if that is how I really look! Yoda has taken to lying on my lap with his head on my belly. Yesterday his ear was perfectly draped across my belly. When the baby moved his head got a kick. He looked up at me like "hey" what was that for. I wonder what, if anything, he can hear inside there. Pregnancy...

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Such a cute bump. I'm so glad you're continuing to take pictures of your belly and great idea to hold the sign so you'll always know how far along you were in each photo. I can't tell you how happy I am that you are doing so well! Can't wait to see your belly when you really ARE done! Have you and Bjorn picked out a name yet? How close are you and Melissa by due dates?

Kristin said...

Yeah, you're not even close to being done! Just you wait....