Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Myles Pre-school Graduation


Myles has graduated from First Presbyterian Pre-school.  He had such a great time there for the last two years.  He will miss his teachers and friends he made there, but will go on to Kindergarten at Bradoaks Elementary with at least 3 of the boys from his class.  The girls will stay for another year at FPPS followed by their entrance into Kindergarten the following year.  I can't believe I'm the mother of a Kindergartner.  Time has moved so quickly...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You'll be child free before me, and I started 10 years before you! How did that happen...

Melissa said...

LOL Kristin.
Great planning I guess right Brooke.
Hope kindergarten is awesome for him.

Leslie said...

Time flies...look how much taller he is than everyone else in his class. I wonder how tall he'll be?