Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fred Flintstone?!



Sorry, the video wouldn't upload, I'll try later.

My friend (thanks Angela), was getting rid of this little car and I knew that I wanted one for Myles in a few months so we took it.  I have seen how much fun my nephews have all had in the very same cars at my moms house.  Myles doesn't have the hang of how to move his feet to make the thing go yet, but it was the first day so I will cut him some slack.  We spent an hour and a half outside the other day going between the car and the tree swing.  It's going to be fun when we can all be outside together.  My landlord gave us a green caterpillar tree swing that is for two.  So as soon as the girls are big enough we can all swing together.  It's really fun for Myles.  He loves being outside and since the weather is good this week it was a perfect time.  We finally did have some winter weather the last couple of weeks, but I think that most of it is over and we are back to springtime beauty.  Gotta love So. Cal.  

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Those cars are the best. What is a green caterpillar tree swing?

Claremont First Ward said...

Those cars ARE great!

We are lucky to be living in this climate!

Melissa said...

Masaru loves his except the wheels are all crazy and it's about to collapse at any stage of it life now.
I need to find a new one.
You and Kristin seem to have luck at Kid to Kid in Utah, how abouts you guys find me one?

Brooke said...

Ah, remember that I don't live in Utah anymore and we don't have kid to kid here...

Leslie said...

That's great about the tree swing, but will you still be in that apartment when the girls are old enough to swing? Aren't you about to bust at the seams?