Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Friday, August 22, 2008

The many faces he makes...

So Myles has become a bit of a "ham" at times. Especially when we are feeding him. I haven't caught all the funny faces but these are a few of my favorite. The first is the "Just try to get that spoon in my mouth", then the happy face of "do you want to see my two chompers?"(btw,he is cutting all four front teeth on top), then at a Dodgers baseball game he displayed his "punch drunk" face. So many faces for such a little boy. Man I love this kiddo!

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

His faces are adorable!

Kristin said...

Judging from the yams on his eyebrows, I'm gonna say you tried despite the warning face?
Too cute.

Darci said...

I love his 2 little teeth! He has so much dark hair-so very cute!

Melissa said...

those faces are funny man.