Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Friday, March 7, 2008

I *HEART*...

I love this post idea Melissa. Here are a few things that I love.
* The smell of a clean baby
*The sight of a clean bathroom
*Piles of clean, folded laundry
*The velvet soft ears of my doggie
*Being right!(it's not often, but don't tell Bjorn that)
*The quiet sound of the house when the baby is asleep for the night
*The sound of the phone ringing on your birthday
*The sound of a campground at night, crackling fires and crickets.
*The smell of Christmas
*The looks on the kids faces when "Santa" has brought them everything they wanted, Magical!
*I LOVE Holidays! All holidays. I love that Bjorn gets most of them off
*I love laying in bed giggling way past the time we should be asleep
*I love my new car- nothing like reliability
*I love Monrovia, AKA "small town America"
*I heart my family!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The first few were all about having a clean house, are you sure you want more kids? Kiss your clean house goodbye!!! Good post.

Melissa said...

Crack up Brooke. Love it.

Claremont First Ward said...

I thought these were great, especially the sound of the phone on your birthday!