Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Early arrival





Well here they are. The pictures that everyone has been asking for. I was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday without Myles. He needed to stay at the "Huntington Beach" and get rid of some billiruben in his system. My OB let me stay one extra night, but unfortunately Myles needed two nights so I left him behind. He came home last night and we have been in bliss ever since. I feel like I'm playing house in some ways, that is until the middle of the night feedings, but he's so worth all 24 hours of labor and more!(can anyone tell me how to get pictures side by side? I put them that way when writing the post, but when publishing the post they come out all stacked up.)

7 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my gosh, Miles is soooooooooo cute. I can see both of you in him. I especially love the shots of Bjorn holding him, he just looks so HAPPY! Congratulations again to both of you!

Leslie said...

Very cute, cute, cute. Sorry to bug you about pictures, but I just couldn't (and can't) wait to see how he'll be a combination of you & Bjorn. He's a lovely baby and we're glad he's arrived safe and sound!

Melissa said...

Wow he's just perfect Brooke!!! I'm glad he's home, finally, and you can move on to the next step!
I hope things are going well for all of you.

Kristin said...

Beautiful! So happy for you! Enjoy mom, it sucks when she leaves. After Luke, I cried for 2 days when she left!

Kristin said...

Oh, and side by side photos, chose none on the layout, and small, otherwise they're too big.

grannybabs said...

Beaucoup congrats - can't wait to meet him.

I had to take Phoebe back to the hospital after she had come home because of jaundice! That was really hard for me!

Glad you are home safe and sound - I may drop in on my way home from school one day - need anything??

Darci said...

Congratulations from your friends in Copenhagen! Myles is adorable!How much did he weigh and how long was he? 24 hours of labor-Yikes! Way to go, Brooke!