Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

6 Years




Well Dru and I have been married 6 years on Friday the 27th. It's been great. We went out to dinner and did some shopping for a brown belt, which took around 2 hours!!! Then went to the movie Transformers, which we loved. I'm sure you have to be a transformers fan to like it though!!! Even though it also means I"ve been away from my home country and my family for six years, Dru's worth it!!
These other pictures are obviously of Masaru swimming! It took him a little while before he'd jump in but then he was all go!! Fun times.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, 6 years went by quick. I guess when it isn't you it's always faster. People always say "oh, your so close to your delivery date". In my mind I still have a long time to go... Cute photos of the swimming. I think I need to get in some swimming. I hear it feels really good to be weightless. It's just that you have to put on a bathing suit. I don't know about that one. Bjorn's family should be here in about 9 days to I guess I will have to get over it as we will be going to the beach while they visit. Should be an adventure...

Kristin said...

happy anniversary!