Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Progress

We finally got the woodchips in the back corner under the swing set. It looks great. Now none of our yard could be considered white trash anymore and after 4 years that's a huge accomplishment for us. I'm sure our renter is happy as she has grandkids and I know they'll be loving it. She's a neat freak so Dru and I don't have to worry about the chips getting everywhere cause I know she'll tidy every one up. She's great that way lol. We can also push Masaru on the swing and not get his legs cut up by the long grass!! We've never gotten so many comments from our neighbours "Wow you guys have really tamed this yard""This looks so good guys, well done""We're so proud of the work you've done on the yard""You guys are such hard workers" It's pretty funny.
We're going up to Wyoming this week with Dru and Mas cause we've got nothing better to do and it'll help with the full day potty training, which is going ok. I just got called into Weblos, again, so I'm trying to change my attitude about that. 6 months pregnant and called into Weblos!!!! Must be meant to be lol. I know all the boys though cause we teach them every Sunday in our Primary class!! I'm sure they're excited to have me as their leader!!! So that's Primary, Activities and cub scouts. I feel like I'm in New Zealand!!!
Dru's been sick the last couple of days. I was excited he was getting this time off before Wyoming as he could get a bunch of stuff done but he's on the bed KO'd so maybe I'll just have to wait.
Ok that's about it from us.
Dru Nakaya clan

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Mom says the backyard looks great. Good job! ha ha ha ha. Now I guess we are the white trash yard in the family. Oh well. Not much I'm willing to do about that!
Sorry Dru is sick. I got a real migraine the other day. I thought I wanted to die. New appreciation for what he goes through. Feel better.

Brooke said...

That's great to step back and see all the hard work you have done on the place. I don't know where you are finding the energy to do it right now. I just haven't felt good this last week and was just started on antibiotics yesterday by the OB. He thinks that my Pnemonia is back AGAIN. Great to see another post that wasn't from me...