Motherhood = going crazy one day at a time!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All I want this summer is...



My two front teeth! Our friend's son, Ian, took it upon himself to remove Graham's two front teeth last week, which had been quite loose for about 2 months. He said, here let me see...tell me if this hurts...and starting wrenching away! Graham was quite tough about the whole thing, I thought. He stood there pulling the skin down beneath his eyes so that when they watered it wouldn't pour all over. None of us had the courage to do it. Anyway I think he looks pretty cute.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Now all you need is some new teeth so you can only whistle! You do look really cute Graham. Can't wait to come and see you this weekend.

Claremont First Ward said...

SO cute! I think it's kind of sad though when those front teeth come out because you just know they are growing up......